The Dominoes supporting the 2017 AIDS Walk & Run Boston
Thank you to all those that came out to our Benefit Concert at the Hyde Community Center on Saturday June 3rd. It was a great event today at the 2017 AIDS Walk & Run Boston. As 8th graders at Brown Middle School, it has been an great experience being part of one othe largest team supporters for this event. Performing at The Hatch was awesome. Online donations can be taken until June 30th. Please support this great cause. Thank you!
How You Can Help
- Please make a donation by selecting or filling in a donation amount to the right and clicking "Donate Now." $10/ticket or $20/family of 4 or any amount you will like to donate. See you at our Benefit Concert on Saturday June 3 at the Hyde Community Center Bandstand from 6-8PM.
- If you prefer to write a check, you can download a donation form by using the link at the bottom of this page that says "Make a donation by mail."
- Come walk or run for a cause on Sunday, June 4th.
Each dollar you donate impacts the lives of those affected by HIV/AIDS.
- $10 provides 10 safer sex kits to people at risk
- $30 covers the cost of a client visit with a peer advocate, who provides a link to support services for health and well-being
- $60 covers the cost to provide an HIV test
- $100 sends a speaker to a middle or high school to share important prevention and education information
- $300 provides free legal representation for a client experiencing discrimination due to their HIV status
- $500 stocks the kitchen at our homeless youth drop-in center for an entire month
Thank you for supporting our effort and come to our Benefit Concert on Saturday June 3 at the Hyde Community Center from 6-8PM. We really can make a difference! Thank you.
- Abby Matthews, Alexa Firkusny, Ben Baines, Jacob Trokel and Owen Beaver
Brown Middle School, Newton MA